Posted to microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Miyahn Miyahn is offline

Default How to create a self extracting zip file that starts excel with a macro

wrote in message oups.com...
Miyahn & Mayayana

Thanks for your response can you show me a script or tool
that enables me to create a self extracting exe with the
Excel pivot report and the data file included in it.

So when the user clicks on it will start Excel and open
the report.

Don't you see my script in the article on microsoft.public.scripting.wsh?

You can write a script to manipulate Excel in "Setup.vbs" .
Setup.vbs will be executed after extracting files.

Prepare appropriate folder and save all files + Setup.vbs.
Then Drag & Drop the folder icon to "MakeSCab.vbs".

--
Miyahn (Masataka Miya****a) JPN
Microsoft MVP for Microsoft Office - Excel(Jan 2005 - Dec 2005)