Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tom tom is offline

Default page break preview and form button

I have a sheet with two form buttons that are in cells A2 and E2. When I go
to Print Preview and show it in Page Break Preview mode, the button in E2
moves to cell A2 and slightly overlaps the button in A2. Is there a way to
lock or fix the postion of the button. I clicked on Properties for the button
and tried the Locked property. Setting it to True or False had not affect.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Tom,

See MSKB Article # 838910 (Controls move to the left of the worksheet in
Microsoft Excel 2002) :

See also the final contribution (from Bob Phillips) in the following thread:

http://tinyurl.com/co6ae

---
Regards,
Norman