-   -   page break preview and form button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/339904-page-break-preview-form-button.html)

tom

page break preview and form button

I have a sheet with two form buttons that are in cells A2 and E2. When I go
to Print Preview and show it in Page Break Preview mode, the button in E2
moves to cell A2 and slightly overlaps the button in A2. Is there a way to
lock or fix the postion of the button. I clicked on Properties for the button
and tried the Locked property. Setting it to True or False had not affect.

Norman Jones

page break preview and form button

Hi Tom,

See MSKB Article # 838910 (Controls move to the left of the worksheet in
Microsoft Excel 2002) :

See also the final contribution (from Bob Phillips) in the following thread:

http://tinyurl.com/co6ae

---
Regards,
Norman