Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default excel object in visual studio

i want the excel object in visual studio
pls give me the excel library compaible to win XP. am using
older version of visual studio version 6.0 professional edition.
thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Easwaran,
I suggest you buy Excel then.
If you do not have Excel, it is not going to work.

NickHK

"Easwaran" wrote in message
i want the excel object in visual studio
pls give me the excel library compaible to win XP. am using
older version of visual studio version 6.0 professional edition.
thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

DEar NickHK,

We have excel and we are using the same. It is the visual studio version
problem ( we have older version and need Win XP version)

Can u help?
Easwaran

"Easwaran" wrote in message
i want the excel object in visual studio
pls give me the excel library compaible to win XP. am using
older version of visual studio version 6.0 professional edition.
thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In your VB6 project, go to the Project menu, scroll down to
Microsoft Excel Version N (where N is your version of Excel) and
put a check next to that box.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson