Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Include Excel Application Inside Winforms

I try to put inside of any winform the excel application, that not means
automation, only put excel inside my winform, like a web browser control

any idea..?

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Look at the Office Web Components. You can add a reference to them in your
development tool, eg. visual basic, and draw the control onto a userform.

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com