-   -   Include Excel Application Inside Winforms (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/339564-include-excel-application-inside-winforms.html)

Tinjano

Include Excel Application Inside Winforms

I try to put inside of any winform the excel application, that not means
automation, only put excel inside my winform, like a web browser control

any idea..?

Thanks in advance

Robin Hammond[_2_]

Include Excel Application Inside Winforms

Look at the Office Web Components. You can add a reference to them in your
development tool, eg. visual basic, and draw the control onto a userform.

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com