Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Why doesMacro speeds up when I hit ESC?

I have noticed that when I run a particular macro that sometime it starts to
slow down (i.e. slow status bar) due to poor programming on my part. But
what I have noticed is that if I hit ESC once, the status bar actually speeds
up. If I hit it again, it does the expected break in code.

What does hitting ESC speed it up?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Withiut the source code nobody can tell