Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to find first blank row to paste to?

I need a macro that will select the rows from one worksheet and paste them on
the first blank row of another worksheet. Can someone help me with the code
that will select the first blank row?

Thank you,
Judy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Judy,
If column A will be sufficient to define a blank row

dim rw as long
rw = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).row

---
HTH,