Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macros for Navigation

Here is my problem, the excel sheet I have looks like this..

Name of brand Manuf location
a abc
b xyz
c yui
d hjk

abc
item 1
item 2
item 3

xyz
item 4
item 5
item 6
and so on.
I want to move from cell "abc" under manuf location column to the rang
of cells down below(Item 1, 2, 3) and back up with a click of a button
I am new to programming. Please help.

If this has already been answered before or if there is a link that yo
want me to read, I'd appreciate it if you could point in the righ
direction.

Thanks much

--
exploringexce