Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copying data for multiple rows

I am trying to make some labels for work that are referenced from
another sheet in my file. My label is 14 rows high and has about 5
different pieces of data that are being referenced from another sheet.

In my data sheet, each row corresponds to a label that i need to make.
Making one label is no problem because i can just use the '=' and then
click on the data i need. However, when I try to make a second label
by highlighting the completed label and dragging down from the corner,
it references the 15th row of the data sheet instead of the second
because that is where the new label starts.

Is there a way to bypass this or make a macro of my own?

Thanks a lot for your help.

--
pswelgin
pswelgin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25771

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

the only way i got it to work is to just rig my data sheet to have 1
spaces in between each row. there has got to be a way to get th
origional macro code for what im already doing and edit it slightly

--
pswelgi
pswelgin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2577