Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default comparing & copying data over from another workbook

I need to compare A's CompanyID to Z's Company ID and if there is
match copy all the data from Z's sheet for the Company ID row over t
A's sheet where the CompanyID row is. Sheet Z has 25 columns, includin
CompanyID.

I have two workbooks - One with all my VBA (I will call it Sheet A) an
another read only workbook out on the network with 40,000 rows (I wil
call it Sheet Z). The first column in both workbooks is a unique
digit number (I will call this CompanyID). Thanks.

If it's possible I'd like it so if a record exists in sheet A and no
in sheet Z then have that row's background color = light yellow.

FYI: The VBA I currently have (attached) is spitting A's row info to
new sheet on A if CompanyID doesn't exist in sheet Z. I am poor at VB
(just started learning) so please be gentle

|Filename: FINAL6.zip
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3660

Twai
Twain's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2573