Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Working with web server DB

I want to insert records in a web server database and also, retrieve data
from there using VBA and connection strings.

Thanks

Luis

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What/where is the "web server database" ? What kind of data do you
want to query/insert?

Details help if you're looking for suggestions....

Tim.

"Luis" wrote in message
I want to insert records in a web server database and also, retrieve
data
from there using VBA and connection strings.

Thanks

Luis

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is the web server on your local network, or access via the web ?
ie. Do you have file access to the server ?

I'm not sure you can reach an access database via http.

Tim.

--
Tim Williams
Palo Alto, CA