Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Williams Tim Williams is offline

Default Working with web server DB

Is the web server on your local network, or access via the web ?
ie. Do you have file access to the server ?

I'm not sure you can reach an access database via http.

Tim.

--
Tim Williams
Palo Alto, CA

"L. A. M." <luism0(arroba)yahoo.es wrote in message
I only need, using VBA, to make a connection to an Access database located
in a web server.

Luis

"Tim Williams" <saxifrax@pacbell*dot*net escribió en el mensaje
What/where is the "web server database" ? What kind of data do you

want
to query/insert?

Details help if you're looking for suggestions....

Tim.

"Luis" wrote in message
I want to insert records in a web server database and also, retrieve

data
from there using VBA and connection strings.

Thanks

Luis