Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Worksheet Calc Gets Stopped When Sheet is Clicked

The worksheet I'm working with has thousands of formulas, so if the
calculation stops, I need to restart the entire process. If I even
attempt to access a menu item or drag the window around on the screen,
even minimize the window, all calcs stop. Is there anyway to protect
the spreadsheet from being interrupted so easily?