-   -   Worksheet Calc Gets Stopped When Sheet is Clicked (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/335561-worksheet-calc-gets-stopped-when-sheet-clicked.html)

lcota

Worksheet Calc Gets Stopped When Sheet is Clicked

The worksheet I'm working with has thousands of formulas, so if the
calculation stops, I need to restart the entire process. If I even
attempt to access a menu item or drag the window around on the screen,
even minimize the window, all calcs stop. Is there anyway to protect
the spreadsheet from being interrupted so easily?

Dave Peterson

Worksheet Calc Gets Stopped When Sheet is Clicked

You have one response at post in .excel

--

Dave Peterson