Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find Format

Hello,
I'm looking for a good way to delete all the rows that have strikethrough
font in columns A. I would like it to do this with out anykind of a loop but
cant figure it out.

I have tried this:
Range("A:A").Application.FindFormat.Font.Strikethr ough = True
selection.entirerow.delete

But this will only find one and then stop, so right now I am having to do
this:

On Error GoTo ContinueOnFab
Range("A:A").Select
Columns(1).Application.FindFormat.Font.Strikethrou gh = True
Do
Columns(1).Find(What:="", After:=ActiveCell,
LookIn:=xlFormulas,LookAt:= _
xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext,
MatchCase:=False _
, SearchFormat:=True).Select
Selection.EntireRow.Delete
Loop