Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Find Format

Look at the help example on the FindNext method.

Tom Ogilvy

"Jordan" wrote in message
Hello,
I'm looking for a good way to delete all the rows that have strikethrough
font in columns A. I would like it to do this with out anykind of a loop

but
cant figure it out.

I have tried this:
Range("A:A").Application.FindFormat.Font.Strikethr ough = True
selection.entirerow.delete

But this will only find one and then stop, so right now I am having to do
this:

On Error GoTo ContinueOnFab
Range("A:A").Select
Columns(1).Application.FindFormat.Font.Strikethrou gh = True
Do
Columns(1).Find(What:="", After:=ActiveCell,
LookIn:=xlFormulas,LookAt:= _
xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext,
MatchCase:=False _
, SearchFormat:=True).Select
Selection.EntireRow.Delete
Loop