Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default creating excel spreadsheet from webpage using VB?

We have an existing report created using VB and it is run from Access... now
they want it on the web... how can I use that VB code and "launch" it from a
web page using the info they've entered into an HTML form? Any points in the
right direction would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Carmen