Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do you look for quote marks?

Normally when you you pass a character to a variable character you pass it
within in quotes:

stringvar = "g" or
stringvar = "book"

How do you define a quote itself. So if I want to look for ", can I define
it as a quote character with actaul quotes (i.e. """) ?

stringvar = """

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
moi moi is offline

Better is: stringvar = Chr(34)

"ExcelMonkey" schreef in bericht
Normally when you you pass a character to a variable character you pass it
within in quotes:

stringvar = "g" or
stringvar = "book"

How do you define a quote itself. So if I want to look for ", can I
define
it as a quote character with actaul quotes (i.e. """) ?

stringvar = """

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try:

stringvar = """"

--
Damon Longworth

Don't miss out on the 2005 Excel User Conference
Sept 16th and 17th
Stockyards Hotel - Ft. Worth, Texas
www.ExcelUserConference.com