Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VB: Find blank row then add another blank row

I have a fairly large spreadsheet wherein there are multiple row
of related data separated by single blank rows. I need VB code tha
will find each of the blank rows and then add another blank ro
adjacent to it so that I will have a total of 2 blank rows between eac
set of related data. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

--
Tba
Tbal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2531

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find blank row then add another blank row

The following worked in Excel 2000 (one line fits all)
Caution - if there is more than one blank row between , it will insert
multiple rows.

change the range to fit your workbook.

Range("C1:C9").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).Enti reRow.Insert

--
steveB

Remove "AYN" from email to respond
"Tbal" wrote in message

I have a fairly large spreadsheet wherein there are multiple rows
of related data separated by single blank rows. I need VB code that
will find each of the blank rows and then add another blank row
adjacent to it so that I will have a total of 2 blank rows between each
set of related data. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

--
Tbal
Tbal's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=388085