Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Circular reference

I have a circular reference in my file, however it doesn't show when I try to
view using the circular reference toolbar. This is a very large file that
was someone else's, and I am concerned there may be more that I am missing.

What is the easiest way to view all circular references in a file?

Thanks,

Adella
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe Stephen Bullen's utility will help find that circular reference.

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm
Look for FindCirc.zip

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Adella,

Try my XspandXL addin on my site. There's a selection of auditing tools that
look at circulars and will list all the circulars in your book in one go.

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com