Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default cell change

I have a range of cells that will users can put information in. If anyone of
those cells are entered then in a separate section of the same worksheet,
those numbers are used to calculate a percentage.

A B

1
2
3
4
5

Column B1 = A1 * A3
Column B2 = A5 * A2

etc etc.

I want Column B to automatically generate the answer upon a change in Column
A.

I have read that worksheet_change would work.. but i'm not sure how that
will work with implementation of change in several different cells.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Are you sure you don't just want formulas in column B?

--
steveB

Remove "AYN" from email to respond
"Monique" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Its not clear from your description exactly what you're trying to put into
column B

However, the following code will express the value entered in any of cells
A1:A5 as a ratio to A6....put this in the sheet's code page

Option Explicit

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("A1:A5")) Is Nothing Then

Target.Offset(0, 1).Value = Target / Range("A6")