Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default show duplicate rows in a pivot table using vba

I have created a pivot table using VBA and am now trying to make it sho
duplicate rows for me. THe pivot table shows jobs. If there are tw
jobs with the same title, i still want both jobs to show b/c they ar
unique to me. How can i get this to work in my pivot table??

--
ktpac
ktpack's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1216

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You need something in the job title to make them unique. Or add another
field, like job number, that will differentiate them.

ktpack wrote:
I have created a pivot table using VBA and am now trying to make it show
duplicate rows for me. THe pivot table shows jobs. If there are two
jobs with the same title, i still want both jobs to show b/c they are
unique to me. How can i get this to work in my pivot table???

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I do have a requisition number that is unique for each one. I guess I'
just not sure how to make the req number the field that the pivot tabl
is looking at for uniqueness instead of the Job Title

--
ktpac
ktpack's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1216
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38758

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

any thoughts on how to make the requisition number the field that the
pivot table looks for unique values in? I tried making it the first
field in the table, but it didn't seem to care about that.

--
ktpack
ktpack's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=12167