Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default show duplicate rows in a pivot table using vba

You need something in the job title to make them unique. Or add another
field, like job number, that will differentiate them.

ktpack wrote:
I have created a pivot table using VBA and am now trying to make it show
duplicate rows for me. THe pivot table shows jobs. If there are two
jobs with the same title, i still want both jobs to show b/c they are
unique to me. How can i get this to work in my pivot table???

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List