Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Selecting text only

Hi,

I'm a big newbie, and I'm sure there's an easy way to do this. First,
here is the area in my vba code that I am having a problem with:

Selection.AutoFilter
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="=*" & v(i) & "*"
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=4, Criteria1:="20040630", Operator:=xlOr,
Criteria2:="0"
Range("B1").Select
Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlToRight)).Select
Selection.Copy

It works fine as long as there is text, however, when the coloumns are
blank, it copies the entire column, including the blank rows. Since I
am trying to paste whatever I copy into another worksheet, how can I
make it so that it only copies the text within that area that I am
trying to copy. Thanks in advance.

--
Sethaholic
Sethaholic's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25113

selecting text area dave7 Excel Worksheet Functions 1 January 24th 07 04:22 PM
selecting certain text in long row of text Jonathan Excel Worksheet Functions 1 August 27th 05 12:26 AM
Selecting text steve Excel Programming 2 June 23rd 05 02:02 PM
Selecting text in cells & half of the Selected Text to be underLine Manish Singh Excel Programming 3 October 14th 04 07:34 PM
Selecting ranges with a text box Ed[_13_] Excel Programming 1 September 22nd 03 04:47 PM