Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default selecting text area

I am trying to select an area of an excel document, say A1 to F18 ,to a
CSV file.
The touble is when I open it up in another programb a bigger area
appears say A1 - K50 wjich included empty cells. How do I just save A1
to F18 please

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Copy and paste A1:F18 to a new worksheet in a different workbook.

Then save from there.

If you do it lots, take a look at Earl Kiosterud's Text Write program:
www.smokeylake.com/excel
(or directly: http://www.smokeylake.com/excel/text_write_program.htm)

--

Dave Peterson