Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Selecting ranges with a text box

Bob,

You can add a UserForm and set it's ShowModeal to False.
This will allow the user to copy from cells while the
form remains open.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for your help. This works for cutting and pasting data into a
textbox, but I was hoping to have the address of the range input
automatically when I selected it on a worksheet, similar to the inputbox
control with type=8. It appears that refedit will work, although it
does look a bit different than the inputbox dialog box.