Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default HELP PLEASE !!! Replaced HTMLProject for sheets but Images were lost.

I have a peculiar problem. I am using VB.net to store the entire
content of Excel and PowerPoint. For Excel, I looped through the HTML
project items and stored the contents in a cell and saved the
worksheet/workbook. Opened the workbook ,replaced the stored data into
respective sheets using HTML project. This worked fine until i have no
images on my worksheets.

This is the object
oExcel.ActiveWorkbook.HTMLProject.HTMLProjectItems .Item(x).Text

When i worked with the images, i did the same what i did before.
Instead the images loose the data. The image frame is there and seen on
the sheet but the imagedata seems to have lost reference. But the same
procedure works fine for PowerPoint.

I also noticed that after replacing the HTMLProject for each sheet,
when I use
oExcel.ActiveWorkbook.HTMLProject.RefreshProject(T rue)
oExcel.ActiveWorkbook.HTMLProject.RefreshDocument( True)
the images are lost. This be a clue as to when it happens.

Also i want to know where Excel application is storing images. Can
anyone explain why this happens.

Any help or clues to solve this is really appreciated :-(