Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default HELP! - Printing a sheet with values populated from dropdown box

Hello,

I have a frustrating problem, I have a dropdown box in Excel which holds
around 1,000 numbers (cost centres). When I select a number the values on the
spreadsheet change to those respective to the selected cost centre (i.e.
sales £, volume).

What I would like is a macro to loop through every cost centre in the
dropdown box and print for all 1,000 selections in the dropdown. Is this
possible? Otherwise i'd have to go through them all one by one to print them
off.

Any help much appreciated. Regards Brian Taylor, Co-op Bank, Manchester, UK
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is the dropdown box from an autofilter? If so, there is no way to access
that list. You can build a list you can loop through by using the Advanced
filter with the unique option.

If it is from data validation, then just use the source data you used to
populate the list.

Tom Ogilvy

"Co-op Bank" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a frustrating problem, I have a dropdown box in Excel which holds
around 1,000 numbers (cost centres). When I select a number the values on

the
spreadsheet change to those respective to the selected cost centre (i.e.
sales £, volume).

What I would like is a macro to loop through every cost centre in the
dropdown box and print for all 1,000 selections in the dropdown. Is this
possible? Otherwise i'd have to go through them all one by one to print

them
off.

Any help much appreciated. Regards Brian Taylor, Co-op Bank, Manchester,

UK

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

then try:

Sub LoopTheValListProps()
Dim v, i&, d%
With Range("a1")
On Error Resume Next
With .Validation
If .Type = 3 Then v = Evaluate(.Formula1)
End With
d = UBound(v, 2)
If d = 1 Then v = Application.Transpose(v)
For i = LBound(v) To UBound(v)
If Len(v(i)) 0 Then
.Value = v(i)
Call PrintMe