Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Printing sheets with populated fields

Hi all,

Every day I have to proof out my work. My company has workbooks set up
with multiple pages. The first page (proof page) is where I populate
the fields (For example: Taxes, Commissions, SEC fees and what not)
Those fields are linked to other sheets within the workbook so that I
have a separate sheet for taxes, and commissions to print out.
Sometimes, however, I dont have to put anything in those fields.

What I would like to do is see if there is anyway to make a macro see
which fields are populated and print the corresponding sheet that the
field is linked to.

I dont know all of the syntax for excel macros so I was a bit confused
when I started playing around with it. And im on such limited time to
play around at work, its kinda hard.

Does excel use IF THEN statements?

IE: (forgive the syntax)
IF 'PROOF SHEET'!F34.value = true THEN
Sheets("PROOF SHEET").Select
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1

Im sure im way wrong on the syntax, but thats the basic Idea. I hope I
made sense as this would make my life 10x easier.

Thanks.

---