Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Catalogue of fields' connection whit external fields ( sheets)

I have the necessity to document the connections of some
sheets of Excel that they have you vary connections
between of they. To such Excel purpose (going on
Tool/Control) from the possibility to see if in the sheet
there are connections: with It characterizes
Previus/Dipendents. I would want if it were possible to
document such connections, than in my case they are truly
many, with a press in which engano it documents the
connections to you like in one risen of Catalogue.
Thanks for the aid Nicholas.