Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to select rows based on a value in a column

I'm a newbie in need of some experienced programmers here.

I am wanting to create a macro that will select rows based on a TRUE
value in column B of my spreadsheet. I know this is probuly very easy,
but i'm new to this and have been running around in circles for the last
couple of days. Attached is a view of what the first few rows of my
spreadsheet look like.

My final intent is to insert all rows that contain the TRUE value into
a report on Sheet2.

I can handle the programming of the copying and pasting into certain
areas, but so far i have been unsuccessfull at being able to select the
rows.

Thank you in advance for helping me..
-James

|Filename: qoute spread.jpg |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3591 |

raceachvy
raceachvy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25126
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=386287

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Look here for a AutoFilter example
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"raceachvy" wrote in message

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I've been doing some things like i want to with filters, but it doesn't
select the whole row, and then copy it. Is there any way to program a
macro to select the rows that contain "TRUE"?