Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
raceachvy raceachvy is offline

Default Macro to select rows based on a value in a column

I'm a newbie in need of some experienced programmers here.

I am wanting to create a macro that will select rows based on a TRUE
value in column B of my spreadsheet. I know this is probuly very easy,
but i'm new to this and have been running around in circles for the last
couple of days. Attached is a view of what the first few rows of my
spreadsheet look like.

My final intent is to insert all rows that contain the TRUE value into
a report on Sheet2.

I can handle the programming of the copying and pasting into certain
areas, but so far i have been unsuccessfull at being able to select the
rows.

Thank you in advance for helping me..
-James

|Filename: qoute spread.jpg |