Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Font Size on Forms

Thanks for taking the time to read my question.

I am making a userform and I'd like to change the font size of my text boxes.

Is that possible?

Thanks,

Brad
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes it is. Select the textbox and have a look at its properties. (Press F4
to open the properties window if not already open) Then find the font
property and click the button at the end of the font field. The familiar
font properties dialog will open where you can select normal options.

"Brad" wrote:

Thanks for taking the time to read my question.

I am making a userform and I'd like to change the font size of my text boxes.

Is that possible?

Thanks,

Brad

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Brad

In the properties of the textbox click on Font
You can change it there

Select the textbox in the VBA editor and press F4

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl