Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ldurst

Default how do I change the font size in a combo box from the forms toolba

the text showing in the pull down menu is coming out much smaller than the
text in the rest of the worksheet. i can't figure out how to increase the
font size. please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish

For a combo box from the Forms toolbar, the font size can't be changed

If you use a combo box from the Control Toolbox, you can change the font.
Right-click on the combo box and choose Properties.
Click in the font cell, and click the ... button.
Choose a font and size.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures