-   -   how do I change the font size in a combo box from the forms toolba (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/96929-how-do-i-change-font-size-combo-box-forms-toolba.html)

ldurst

how do I change the font size in a combo box from the forms toolba

the text showing in the pull down menu is coming out much smaller than the
text in the rest of the worksheet. i can't figure out how to increase the
font size. please help.

Debra Dalgleish

how do I change the font size in a combo box from the forms toolba

For a combo box from the Forms toolbar, the font size can't be changed

If you use a combo box from the Control Toolbox, you can change the font.
Right-click on the combo box and choose Properties.
Click in the font cell, and click the ... button.
Choose a font and size.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures