Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Routing / email

Whenever I try to set the "HasRoutingSlip" property of a workbook to True,
Excel2000 complains that it cannot do it, without explanation. If I put the
appropriate command into a VBA macro, the macro fails at that command.

Any ideas why?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Adrian

Do you have also a problem if you try this macro

Sub Mail_workbook_1()
ActiveWorkbook.SendMail ", _
"This is the Subject line"
End Sub

If you do try this first
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/problems.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Adrian" wrote in message ...
Whenever I try to set the "HasRoutingSlip" property of a workbook to True,
Excel2000 complains that it cannot do it, without explanation. If I put the
appropriate command into a VBA macro, the macro fails at that command.

Any ideas why?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That macro works.
(I've looked at your pages anyway.)
So my problem remains....

"Adrian" wrote in message ...
Whenever I try to set the "HasRoutingSlip" property of a workbook to True,
Excel2000 complains that it cannot do it, without explanation. If I put the
appropriate command into a VBA macro, the macro fails at that command.

Any ideas why?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Adrian

I never use HasRoutingSlip so I don't have answer for you.
If you don't get a answer I will test it tomorrow evening for you.

Bed time now for me

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Adrian" wrote in message ...
Whenever I try to set the "HasRoutingSlip" property of a workbook to True,
Excel2000 complains that it cannot do it, without explanation. If I put the
appropriate command into a VBA macro, the macro fails at that command.

Any ideas why?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Adrian

When I try it in 2000 I get a error that it can't find Ron in the address book
(the address book was empty) and Ron is the name it show when i send mail from this virtual PC

When I add a contact named Ron I was able to change the setting.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl