Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Call Stack disabled

xl2003

The call stack is greyed out on the view menu, so not usable. I have tried
looking in Help but it was no help. It does not even list the call stack. I
tried reinstalling Office but nothing has changed.
Am I doing something wrong?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ta,
Martin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ah Ha!
This I did not know. I now have it working.
Thanks for the help.
Ta,
Maritn