-   -   Call Stack disabled (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/333916-call-stack-disabled.html)

Martin Wheeler

Call Stack disabled

xl2003

The call stack is greyed out on the view menu, so not usable. I have tried
looking in Help but it was no help. It does not even list the call stack. I
tried reinstalling Office but nothing has changed.
Am I doing something wrong?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ta,
Martin

William Benson[_2_]

Call Stack disabled

To be clear ... you are in break mode, right? I mean, a subprocedure was
actually running and was paused or interrupted at the time you are checking?

"Martin Wheeler" wrote in message
xl2003

The call stack is greyed out on the view menu, so not usable. I have
tried looking in Help but it was no help. It does not even list the call
stack. I tried reinstalling Office but nothing has changed.
Am I doing something wrong?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ta,
Martin

Martin Wheeler

Call Stack disabled

Ah Ha!
This I did not know. I now have it working.
Thanks for the help.
Ta,
Maritn