Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Print 3 Worksheets

Hi there,

I need a macro to print three worksheets (say a, b, and c) within a
workbook...

Thanks guys!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use the macro recorder.

--
Andy Wiggins FCCA
www.BygSoftware.com

"Darin Kramer" wrote in message

Hi there,

I need a macro to print three worksheets (say a, b, and c) within a
workbook...

Thanks guys!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks - I was trying to write it in VBA, but Macro is easier. What I
had below wasnt working

Sub Print()
Dim ws As Worksheet
If ws.Name = "a" Then
ws.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True

End If
Next

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use this

Sheets(Array("Sheet1", "Sheet", "Sheet3")).PrintOut

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl