Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I print a workbook in but only print selected worksheets?

I want to print a workbook using File/Print, but I don't want to print all of
the worksheets. Is there a way to specify which worksheets will be printed
without using a macro?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can group the sheets you want to print. Select the first sheet then
hold down the CTRL key and select the second, third etc. Then do File |
Print Preview and you will be able to select Next (and Previous) to see
how they will look when you print them. You can ungroup the sheets by
clicking on a sheet tab that is not part of the group.

Hope this helps.

Pete