substring

Default What is the simplest way to print multiple worksheets?

I have a workbook with 30 worksheets of charts and 40 worksheets of data that
feed the charts. Now I like to find the easiest way to print all 30 charts
from this workbook at one simple command without printing the 40 data
worksheets.

Yes, I know I can click all the tabs while holding down the Ctrl key and
then print. But I still have to click 30 tabs!!! Is it possible to set the
print area across the 30 worksheets that contain the charts?

By the way, the print set up for each chart is exactly the same.

Any help will be very much appreciated.