Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default position of inputbox

I'm having trouble setting the position of the input box. When the box comes
up I want it to be lower than it is (relative to the upperleft hand corner as
I have read). I set the parameters but it does not move. help please
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This worked for me in Excel 2000.
Set the box about the middle (vertical) and indented about 2 inches.

Dim x
x = InputBox("Hi", "Hello", " Yoo", 2500, 5000)

--
steveB

Remove "AYN" from email to respond