Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RzB RzB is offline

Default Setting spreadsheet defaults

I am creating a spreadsheet directly from
an access database using VBA code.
The VBA is running in the Access database.

I want to ensure the formatting looks ok and
one of the problems I can forsee, is that different
people may have different Excel defaults set up.
Such as font size...

Is there some way that I can globally program
(for this spreadsheet only) that if not specified,
font sizes are 10 (or whatever I choose).

Many thanks,
Roy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think you'll either have to ensure everything is the way you want it...

or build a template workbook with the sheet exactly the way you want it. Then
have your Access code create a new workbook based on that template. You'll have
to share that template -- a nice spot on a common network drive???

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RzB RzB is offline

Dave,
Many thanks for your response...
Hmm - I think the template is the way to go...
Network drive is out though... the application
is desigend to be stand alone so that people
can use it on a laptop on an aeroplane etc :-)
Thanks,
Roy