Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Combining multiple Excel files into one html?

Thanks Tom.

The files will be coming to me from different sources already saved in
HTML
format. Although I could have the users send me the Excel files instead,
each
one page document contains a different number of columns and column widths
making combining them in Excel difficult at best.

It could be done I suppose by copying a picture of each, but then I'm
faced
with combining and aligning the graphics, etc. Ultimately it all needs to
be
converted to HTML and I just thought if there were a way to just combine
them
(stack them one above the other in the right order) using VBA it might
shortcut the process. Any other ideas or suggestions?

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Turn on the macro recorder

open each in excel.

Bring the data from workbooks 2 and 3 into workbook 1 using copy and
paste.

Save as HTML

Turn off the macro recorder.

Now modify the code to make it a little more dynamic.

Tom Ogilvy

"quartz" wrote in message

I am using Office 2003 on Windows XP.

Take one Excel file that has been converted (saved as) an HTML
document

from

one user. Take another one from another user, and yet a third one.

I need to combine these into one single HTML document programmatically

from

VBA. Is this possible? I've been looking at previous posts and I don't
see
anything like this...

For the most part the files just contain text and numbers or formulas,
but
rarely could include a chart or other graphic.

If it is possible, could some one please post example code?

If it is NOT possible, could someone please enlighten me?
Thanks much in advance.