Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Organization Diagrams in Excel 2003

I am pulling my hair out trying to find a way to work with the new
organization diagram through VBA in Excel.

For instance, just trying to update the text in a node, any node for that
matter is proving very difficult indeed. The samples I've tried either dont
apply specifically to the organization chart diagram (they might only be
appropriate to a pryamid diagram for example), and, to matters even worse...
the methods and collections seem to differ for org charts depending on
whether im using word or excel.

For example, in excel the text property belongs to the Characters
Collection, whilst in Word, the text property belongs to the TextRange
collection.

With

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I stopped short in the last post...