Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default What formula to transfer data from yesterdays s/s to todays?

I complete a daily spreadsheet that requires data from the previous days'
spreadsheet. I want to be able to be able to create the next days sheet
automatically. I have most of the formulas but the creation of the next days
sheet with todays data in place is stumping me.
Please help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You may want to run this macro.

Mangesh

--
mangesh_yadav
mangesh_yadav's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10470

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I forgot to paste the macro:

Sub CopySheet()

On Error GoTo Err_Handler
copySht = InputBox("Sheet to be copied....")
Sheets(copySht).Copy After:=Sheets(Sheets.Count)

Err_Handler:
MsgBox "The sheet you specified (" & copySht & ") probably doesn't
exist"

End Sub

Mangesh

news:mangesh_yadav.1qgied_1118484305.2153@excelfor um-nospam.com...