Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Use button on sheet to transfer data based on todays date

I have data on sheet1 that I'd like to transfer to sheet2. The destination
cells are the same but the referenced cells will change depending on what
month we are currently in. Here is what I need. I want to use a command
button on sheet 2 to do this. Please Help! If more explanation is necessary I
will be more than happy to clarify.

Detination cell sheet2 G9

is today is in
Jan05 sheet1 a38