Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
KandK

Default Transfer only information under todays date

I have a worksheet which has numerous entries under sequential dates. I want
to just transfer the information under todays date to a different sheet where
the information will change as the date changes. Can anybody help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron de Bruin

Hi KandK

You can use this formula for the cell value in row 2 with the dates in row 1
Change this range to yours
Sheet1!$A$1:$J$400

=HLOOKUP(TODAY(),Sheet1!$A$1:$J$400,2,FALSE)

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl