Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can't load or unload object

in a module I have the line "UsrDate2.Show". This is a very simple user
form with a calender control on it.
an error occurs at this line No 361 "Can't load or unload this object"
- anyone know what I should be looking at/doing to get to the bottom of
this?

help greatly appreciated
Jason

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Check the properties window of the form and make sure that the (Name) =
UsrDate2
(caption can be anything you want)

Check your code that it reads:
UsrDate2.Show